- Sometimes, I get angry at my parents for conceiving me. My life is fucked up. I wish I was never born.
- No one signed my high school yearbook. I couldn’t make a single friend during my 4 years there. I was socially awkward and alone. Even though it was over 10 years ago, that experience still haunts me. I’m just as lonely now as I was back then. It saddens me.
- Sometimes I forget to take care of myself. Today I will. I slept in, made some tea, cut up some fruit, lit a candle and now I'm enjoying this rainy Sunday with some PostSecret and YouTube videos. I love myself and I want to be there for myself everyday.
- @now it's too late: it's never too late, darling. I love you and you deserve to let yourself feel it.
- I hate how much other people's perceptions of me matter to me. Why do I care if someone I can't stand doesn't like me?
- I'll support you, listen, encourage you. Always.
I'm playing the long game.
- Wishing you were laying by my side tonight, as usual.
- I don't know if I want to get married anymore. I'm not even engaged to my partner yet but the idea of going through a big marriage ceremony fills me with anxiety and dread. I don't know what I want. I love my partner but thinking about the future with them makes me...I don't know. I'm not sad, I'm just not excited about it.
- i miss you. I’d come back if you’d let me, but you know this. I hope Cincinnati is fun, my love. I hope God makes life easy on you. I’m praying for you.
- I’m done putting myself out there socially and being super nice to people. I never get any of the same treatment that I give to others. It’s not worth it to me.
- Load more secrets